SO WHAT ARE MOTION GRAPHICS?
Opinions are divided as to whether Animation and Motion Graphics are the same thing.
Throughout the website, we have referred to Motion Graphics as being “animated”. This means we give movement and give life to graphical elements, such as charts, logos, designs, abstract shapes, etc. They are sometimes personified to help communicate your message.
“Animations” themselves are usually illustrated characters that are used to tell a story.
WHY ANIMATED MOTION GRAPHICS ARE VITAL FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Why is animation VITAL for your business?
When we ‘animate’ something, it means we bring it to life. That’s exactly what Vinehall Studios can do for your business. Breathe new life into it.
Many brilliant businesses (perhaps yours included?) can get a bit stuck in their ways when it comes to advertising, design and marketing. Animation offers a fantastic opportunity to think and do things a little differently. To stand out from the competition. To be seen.
So, what makes it so special?
- Universal Communication Tool: Animation simplifies communication, allowing you to connect with different demographics and cross age, gender and cultural barriers. It allows you to use a universal language to connect with your audience, reducing the cost and necessity of translations.
- Makes a Lasting Impact: Animation makes your offering more memorable and impactful, ensuring your business isn’t easily forgotten, entertaining and delighting your audience with something they don’t see every day!
- Simplifies Your Message: Animation demonstrates complex ideas and concepts in an easily digestible format, whilst creating an emotional investment, so viewers are likely to see it through to the end and take action as a result.
- Increased Engagement: Animation increases visibility and search engine results, as it’s easy to share and consume. Plus, social media algorithms love animation, so your engagement levels will love it too.
- Operational Simplicity: Animation can be easily updated with minimal effort, so you can keep your audience up to date and in the know, taking them on a journey with your business.